Sunday, February 19, 2012

Novel Teaser - Eugenic Reprisal

Here is a short teaser for the upcoming EUGENIC REPRISAL, book two of the Halcyon Gate series.


The last thing that I remember before waking up here was the same bright flash and loud crack. It was just like when we activated Project Halcyon, stepping through the Gate. I don't know if the same mistake happened, but something did go wrong. I can tell you that with certainty. Right before I blacked out, I remember feeling pain, intense pain. It coursed throughout my entire body, and then everything went black. When I finally regained consciousness, it was to total darkness. Mason was nowhere to be found; at least, he didn't respond to me, and I couldn't feel him nearby. What happened this time? Wait, what's that noise?

Remember, you can get TIME JUMP here: http://twurl.nl/llo2t4

4 comments:

  1. dude, will this book ever come out.

    impatiently waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. No worries there, it's going to come out. School and other stuff is just extending the projected time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the reply

    I love time travel stories, i'm very much looking forward to the rest of yours.

    you couldn't recommend any other good time travel novels by any chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh. Hm... None really come to mind. There are the classics, and of course there is Doctor Who (:D), but beyond that, I can't say that I've read many myself.

      The last books that I was reading before school ate my desire to read were the Foundation books. They take some getting into, but they are amazing for the universe that they build.

      I also need to pick up the latest Sword of Truth book(s) by Goodkind. Omen Machine got me itching for his universe again, but I've just not had the desire to get sucked into a book. And let me tell you, if I start reading, I disappear until the book is done. Ha!

      Delete