Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just a quickie.....no not that kind!

Just got a quick little post that I am going to throw up here.

I got my first 4 star review! It's amazing! I am seeing that this dream can really come true!

"What starts as a simple mission through a newly formed time portal develops into a more complex situation as the story unfolds.


There are some thoughtful ideas within the story that are played out. Whilst at times it might seem a little slow paced and perhaps one of the main characters seems a bit underdeveloped or don't understand quite why that happened you find the reason why at the end which is an interesting twist.


Time is spent setting the scene/ exploring the characters/world where they came from and where they ended up after going through the portal but it still has a good amount of action and suspense in it ...... which is why I am trying to avoid giving too much of the plot away.


My only rant is that it is the first of what is likely to be a trilogy and it ends with only some of the questions answered ....something I would have liked to know before I started as I am impatient to know what happens next!" - Woody


Thanks, Woody!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...don't know what's going on with the whited out stuff......

    ReplyDelete