Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Book Released and stuff

So this past weekend I went ahead and released my first science fiction novel! Woot! With that, I am well on my way to becoming an author, right?

Well, not exactly. You see, there is this thing about getting out there and getting known. I am a new author, yes, so people don't have recognition for my name - obviously.

What's the purpose of this blog? Simply put, it's to help me get visibility as well as stay in contact with you, my readers. At least, hopefully you are one of my readers, or you will be one of my readers. Maybe you are an indifferent third party and just want to see what happens on my little journey. You know what? That's cool too!

As I was saying, I released my first novel this past weekend on the Kindle. It is enrolled in KDP Select, so for those of y'all who don't know, it means that if you are a Prime member, you can borrow the book for free! Isn't that awesome? Yeah, I thought so.

Anyways, if you would like to check out Time Jump, and even purchase it, give it a gander here




For those of y'all who would like to know more about what it is about, sure!

Time Jump is the first novel in the Halcyon Gate series. It follows Jacob Brown and Mason Smith on an epic undertaking to set foot through Project Halcyon. Little do they know, things are going to go horribly wrong, or do they go horribly right? All that they do know is that after they step through it, they are sent forth on a journey that neither of them expected.

And go ahead and leave your feedback here or shoot me a message on twitter or Facebook. I am more than excited to know what you think.

Twitter

Facebook


6 comments:

  1. OK so when is the the next book due-what am I supposed to do till then!!!!

    Chris Bradburn/Sydney Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok here it it the 22nd of September and no follow up book as of yet so when will it be out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, ITS 10/11/12... JUST FINISHED TIME JUMP.... CAME HERE ON A SEARCH FOR EUGENIC REPRISAL COME ON PLEEEAAASSSEEEE WE'RE WAITING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I didn't reply to this, guys!

    Eugenic is getting steadily chipped away at. School is my primary focus right now, but when I get some free time to knock out some writing, I do what I can.

    Since this month is nanowrimo (www.nanowrimo.org), I will definitely do my best to get some large chunks finished. Keep your eyes peeled for possible teasers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna read more..........listen fella, I took a full load in college, while working part time and raising 4 kids with NO help. You can write this book! NOW!!! LOL - while all that is true, I cannot wait to read the next part. Do your best - that is all we can ask for! Cap'N DJ MEd

    ReplyDelete