Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy April and an Update

So I hope that nobody has had to deal with too many hardships today. This is probably my least favorite day of the year. I mean, a day that it is consider "okay" to mess with people, and in some cases, is even encouraged? No thanks. I've seen too many people get out of hand with it.

Work is coming along nicely on a couple of projects. I've got one that I'm doing for fun to help me become a better writer, and then the others you already know about. I'm hoping to be wrapping at least one of these projects up this week, but we'll see what ends up actually happening.

I also wanted to give y'all a head's up that we'll be having Matthew Young visiting with us here soon. Y'all can find a link to his blog a post or so back about my guest post I did over there. Go poke around and give him some views if you haven't already. I look forward to having him join us here.

I think that's about what I had in mind for right now. I've got some stuff lined up to try and do recurring posts on for y'all, but actually getting it written and uploaded has proven troublesome. Sometimes you get the itch to write, and other times you are kicking yourself to write just a handful of words. So annoying.

Y'all enjoy the rest of your Tuesday, and I hope that the rest of the week is great for y'all as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment