Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Current Projects

I can't make up my mind as to what exactly I want to use, tumblr or this. I guess this is probably the best thing to use, huh? Anyways, that's not the point of this post.

So what's been going on for me? I've been working on short stories and book three of Halcyon Gate. I have a story finished, and I'm getting the cover done. I'm trying to make sure that the cover is a good product, but I will be honest in saying that I want to do it myself. This has made for innumerable hours spend staring at my computer screen constantly tweaking things to try and get things to look exactly how I imagine them in my head.

Good thing: My ability to sketch has really improved from where it was before I began this as has my color blending techniques.

Bad thing: I'm still unable to get things to look exactly like I want them to. This means that I'm going to have to keep plugging away at it for the next who knows how long.

This short story is a science fiction adventure that follows what I see as a peculiar individual. I'm going to expand on the story more with future installments and make this a series. Okay, I keep calling it a short story, but it is more accurately a "Novelette."

So I'm going to have this one out when the cover gets finished. There is another series that I am working on that will come out afterwards, and after that is going to be the release of the third part of Halcyon Gate.

If you haven't already, be sure to pick up Time Jump and Eugenic Reprisal so you are up to speed when the third part releases in the coming months.

Y'all have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment